why is my avitar so tiny

hey cap you da man thanks. the wife thanks you also
biggrin.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

blush.gif

CAp since you are online can you "PUMP ME UP" please...larger avatar
tounge.gif

well i must be a pc dork....thanks fer trying to get through to me cap.
laugh.gif

(mjb1206 @ Sep. 08 2006,19:38) I did not donate to the board, but did send James 100 bucks, does that count towards a super size avatar?
Yu have to donate to the board . Donating to James just makes you one hell of a great person.

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 08 2006,22:16) CAp since you are online can you "PUMP ME UP" please...larger avatar
tounge.gif
That just sounds plain wrong... I refuse to say yes to that..... think about it, retype it and resubmit  
wink.gif

(captain @ Sep. 08 2006,21:00)
(BA BUSA @ Sep. 08 2006,22:16) CAp since you are online can you "edited  
laugh.gif
" please...larger avatar
tounge.gif
That just sounds plain wrong... I refuse to say yes to that..... think about it, retype it and resubmit  
wink.gif
I tried to "edit" that post, but it says that I don't have "permission"

Doug may I please get a larger Avatar and a functional Edit button
rock.gif

Hey Cap, I tried to reply to your PM you sent me and I tried to PM you directly and I get a server error?? Anyway I can't log into the upload center with my email address and the password. Any help? I hope its not me here!!??

(captain @ Sep. 08 2006,21:00)
(BA BUSA @ Sep. 08 2006,22:16) CAp since you are online can you" please...larger avatar
tounge.gif
wink.gif
I was just joking CAp...if my post bothers you just delete it
wink.gif

I am still having problems with the edit feature.

wink.gif

Give me a few minutes and let me just make the instructions and I will post them up ......

TOO many Too many I say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back