New 06, YEAH!

drmustang

Registered
I've been following this board and wanting a Busa for a long time. I finally get it tomorrow. Brand new 06 Silver/Blue.

I plan to ride it stock for about 500 miles and then go with a full system and a map. This is a great board with an incredible amount of information. Really looking forward to the new bike and being a part of this forum.

Thanks to all who have posted the great techincal info and personal experiences with their bikes. This has made my decision and dealer negotiating a breeze.

Post some pics here when you get it home. Welcome to the group
biggrin.gif

I will post some pics but I need to figure out how to get the pics from my digital camera to a post.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the site, and "UH" you sound like you know as much as I do about doing pictures and such  
laugh.gif
, glad I am not the Lone Ranger on here  
ss011.gif

Welcome and wise choice on the purchase. Start saving your pennies...your going to need em. Don't wait 3 months to post a pic like I did...........

Congrats, be careful. Check out the BDE system before you decide, they have a package deal that comes with everything you need. Can't beat it. Brockdavidson.com.

Back