need some help

mini

Registered
This is my first post, I was wondering if you guys could help me. I have a sand rail with a 01 busa motor in it. I have a after market air filter,custom header with a yosh slip on, pclll usb with the zero map in it. I was wondering where I could get a map that would help out my motor the most. Second question, I also just ordered a wet nos kit for a four cylinder motor, I was wondering when I hook up the nos kit if I will have to hook up a fuel pressure regulator Just for the nos.

If you would like to see what a sand rail is, go under www.tomprodesign.com. I own the black one under the owners page.

my brother has the same kind of car with a zx12 in it and I always want to stay in front of him.

Any info will be a big help. Thanks. Stay safe on just two wheels.

...pclll usb with the zero map in it. I was wondering where I could get a map that would help out my motor the most. Second question, I also just ordered a wet nos kit for a four cylinder motor, I was wondering when I hook up the nos kit if I will have to hook up a fuel pressure regulator Just for the nos.

If you would like to see what a sand rail is, go under www.tomprodesign.com. I own the black one under the owners page.

my brother has the same kind of car with a zx12 in it and I always want to stay in front of him.

Any info will be a big help. Thanks. Stay safe on just two wheels.
About the map, call or email ECS Dyno They know there stuff down there and do maps for Busas all day long with the PCIII.
With your wet kit, you may want to talk to ECS also, but I know it will depend on how much spray you plan on putting to it before you will need a progressive nitrous controller FPR for the kit. If it's a small shot (25HP) then you will be ok, but if you go with more then I would talk to a pro like the guys at ECS or another speed shop. I've had guys tell me that their kits work on their bikes but I've heard that they blow engines alot too (they don't tell you that part of the story often...)

I called nos and talked to them, they said I can run a 50 shot no problem. I was wondering if any of you have ran a rpm switch that shuts off the nos at 10 grand.

Back