Need a map.

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I need a map for my Busa.  I just installed the Yosh Full system Tri-Oval Dual Tip carbon fiber exhaust, and I have a stock air filter.  I was wondering if I should just use the map that is on the powercommander website that says "Yosh Full dublex system with stock air filter". I am also wondering if I should use it even that it says that it is for a 2002, and mine is a 2005.

Thanks for the help in advance, I really wanna get a map in it so I can ride it.

Oh yeah, I am kinda far from the dyno so this will just tide me over

02-05 is the same but I'm not sure what a duplex full system is.

I can send you a couple of mine if you want it. Yosh RS-3 with a stock air box. It needs some work as it is lean across the board but it get decent milage and runs smooth. I also have a race version I have modded from the original using a wideband logger. The mods are from 8K up at 100% throttle.

All Yosh systems for the Bus are Duplex.. So your answer is yes you should be ok with that map.

(DR1300R @ May 15 2007,08:35) All Yosh systems for the Bus are Duplex.. So your answer is yes you should be ok with that map.
Really? How come my TRS does not have the duplex canisters? Or are they inside the pipes before the merge collector where they cannot be seen?

Ive tried running all the powercommander maps full the yosh they on the site and the stock map runs the best at the track. I could only assume these are really safe maps that kill the power with a rich A/F ratio.
Professor. I'd love to try out your race map or the others at the track and see what they would yeild. Could even paypal a few bucks for your time! I run a full TRS system with a K&N filter, stock air box no mods.

Jason

jasoncoffman@msn.com

Back