Need some help choosing brake parts

bigbadboy

Registered
i was wondering what you guys recommend as far as rotors and brake pads. bike is mainly gonna be using for racing so i'm gonna be removing one of the front disk and upgrading the rotor and pads up front and back. i was thinking of running ABM Peak front and rear rotor that they have off of brocks website ( http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-2726/ABM-PEAK-FRONT-BRAKE/Detail ). anyone have any experience with these rotors? as far as brake pads i'm not sure which would be the best to run.

GOLDENCHILD has the most common set up. it work great for just one rotor up front also SS brake line will be needed.

Golden you have pm.

Riccoh, all my SS lines are going to be made locally at a hydraulic shop. Can't beat their price with a 100 ft pole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Galfer rotors and EBC HH pads here. They have great initial bite and very little fade. The HH pads generate so much more heat than OEM pads it prematurely warped the factory rotors. I also have SS brake lines. They helped improve the feedback substantially over the rubber hoses. It now takes very little effort to lift the rear tire under braking.

Back