Need some guidance choosing an exhaust

III

Registered
I was tired of going thru all the ones that came up in the search and wanted to get some specific answers.

When I first started looking at my bike at the dealership, there were only a couple things that I really didn't care for...primarily the huge black exhaust cans. I tried to trick myself into liking 'em, but I just can't take it any longer. The one thing I do like about 'em is the fact that the duals are quieter than the single stock can on my old bike. Ideally, I would like the high mount look, but just my luck they don't make 'em for Gen IIs (and I'm not spending that much for the gun turrets in the tailights). Brocks AH would be my next choice because I love the look, but from all the other posts I already know it'd be waaay louder than I'm looking for. Every time the guy with the Harley who lives over a block away leaves his house, we all gotta hear about it, and I don't wanna be that guy. I'd also rather not have to get into a PC and whatnot just yet. So, with that being said...do I still have many options?

Are there any MotoGP/megaphone style out there that you guys would recommend or recommend staying away from?

Harleys are loud all the time .
The Brocks AH is only loud when you want it to be .
At idle and under 4k rpms it's fine and your neighbors won't hate you .

I agree with Blanc, my exhaust is the same way, quiet until you don't want it to be.. my HD has Reinharts on it, loud all the time

Back