NEW EXHAUST

raymondshamoon

Registered
I just bought a 07 hayabusa, i'm very new to sport cruiser bikes, and was just wondering what exhaust you guys would recommend. I'm looking for something way louder and looks much nicer. And staying with the dual exhausts. Don't know if i'm going to stay with black color exhausts or go with chrome. HELP!!

Not to sound harsh, but this question gets asked every few days. Try doing a search for exhaust. Welcome.

Welcome and congratz. Pics are
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
!

Like BigBS said, there are two many options to list - it might help to do a search so that you can ask more questions.... look through some of the pic threads to see which ones you like the looks of, etc.

HMF Duel High Mounts. are my favorite. but like suggested above, do a search and you see tons of exhust options.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

(MORBIDBUSA @ Jun. 06 2007,11:24) just remember high mounts and dual are more show than go
That is not entirly true, I'm pulling >170 at the wheel with no major mods, just whats listed in sig. 1 of my best friends has same mods as me only Muzzy full and K&N filter and pulled 10 RWHP less than me on the same Dyno, both bikes back to back runs. both maps done by same guy on same Dyno also.

(MORBIDBUSA @ Jun. 06 2007,14:24) just remember high mounts and dual are more show than go
Are the HMF High mounts the best perf. exhaust? Nope and I would say not by a long shot. From what I heard, singles rule the nest.

Do they look good? I would say so but that is a personal opinion. I like the high mount look but, some don't

Would I put them on? Hell yes because I'm willing to get that look, a decent sound, and not that much of a power ADD..

Now if they stole power over the stock setup, then we would have a whole new ball of wax.

People buy busa's for different reasons may it be cruising, drag racing, track racing, and so on.  
beerchug.gif

Back