Trade exhaust systems?

ssg_petty_210

Registered
Hello ladies and gents. I am looking for a louder exhaust, and am looking to trade someone who is looking to make their bike a bit quieter. I have the Yoshi RS3's on my gen 1. I am looking for some vodoo pipes or something similar like the Hotbodies megaphone slip ons. I live in texas so it being way to loud is not an issue. They are the chrome pipes, in great condition. I like them, but they are just not loud at all. Id be willing to pay for shipping my exhaust to you, as long as you pay for shipping on your end. Everyone knows the price of the yoshi rs3 pipes, so hopefully someone will want to trade. Thanks in advance. Here are some pics.
IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

I wrote in his thread, I seen there were a couple other guys after it before I was able to it, so he will probably do first come first serve type deal.

You decided not to gut them out? I guess that is a safer route. You may be better off selling those on ebay and maybe paying a hundred or tad bit more for some two brothers... Let me see what I can find...

Yeah I'd rather roll with some shorties. I like the hotbodies megaphone. I also like the vodoo pipes, but am in quite amazement on the price for some slip ons. Willing to let these go, and pay 100 bucks out of my pocket for some nice loud shorties.

Good to know. Thanks bud. On the other forums, I am known for giving out steals. So I will keep them at this price. I sell alot of car parts for Lancer Evolution's and my sales ratings are perfect. Im all about giving people good deals, because with todays economy, people want to modify bikes/cars and cant always afford to pay what is expected. I'll shed some light on those people, and give a hook up.

Bump. Would like to trade for some good loud shorties. I installed shorties today, and lost one on the road. No more ebay shorties for me....

Exhaust is up for sale. I posted an add in the classifieds. I am looking to get 200 bucks for them plus shipping. Everyone knows what they retail for, so the price I have posted is a pretty good deal in my honest opinion. If anyone is interested, please dont hesitate to pm me.

Back