Need Map Tuning Wizards for question

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
This is the Dyno I had done today- need expert input on what air/fuel ratio is best here, and most of all some guidance on adjusting fuel maps to change ratio. So, big question-

If the air/fuel for instance is 13.1 and you want to change the number on the map to increase it to 13.2, how many numbers do you subtract? Let's say the number in that square on the map is 5 and you want to reduce fuel to lean it out to 13.2- do you change it to 4, 3, or what? I'm sure there is not an exact correlation, but how about a guideline?

Below is dyno run and map, any knowledgeable input would be greatly appreciated.

first of all I need to look more carfeully but if this was custom mapped what a lame tuner.
second what you see on the graph is only 100% so the only number you wouuld move would be in the 100% column.
third, I think something is wrong with either the way the bike is set up on the dyno due to here is another bike that doesn't make at least 150 hp

(Johnnycheese @ Oct. 05 2006,20:10) first of all I need to look more carfeully but if this was custom mapped what a lame tuner.
second what you see on the graph is only 100% so the only number you wouuld move would be in the 100% column.
third, I think something is wrong with either the way the bike is set up on the dyno due to here is another bike that doesn't make at least 150 hp
Any suggestions?

Shibumi, I just noticed that your SAE # is 1.03. When they did my bike there yesterday the SAE # was 1.04 and when I had mine done in Fayetteville last week, the SAE # was 1.04. I am not sure what impact that number has tho.

Don

that is the correction factor. which means if you divide it by that number it will give you what you really made that day

bowdown.gif

So do any of you guru's have the number ratio to adjust by to change air/fuel by 1/10 of a percent? C'mon, some of you guys do this and I don't happen to live close to any of you...
sad.gif

Johnny,

I'll PM you with a link to some files for a gee whiz if you want to look at them.

Professor

(racegod @ Mar. 20 2007,12:27) got my 1397 dyno lost mph why
Details please...

You had your bike dynoed and it lost MPH in the 1/4 afterwards?

If so, how do the two maps look in comparison in the 100% column from 7K-11K ?

(Professor @ Jun. 20 2007,20:37)
(racegod @ Mar. 20 2007,12:27) got my 1397 dyno lost mph why
Details please...

You had your bike dynoed and it lost MPH in the 1/4 afterwards?    

If so, how do the two maps look in comparison in the 100% column from 7K-11K ?
why I get paid good money

Back