need help!! zx14!!

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
So a buddy has a zx14 with a yoshi half system and he put down 169whp...

I have K&N &Yoshi Half system right now with a power commander and TRE on the way...

Do you think ill beat his 169? :p (kind of a small little composition now :p)

Rider skills pretty big factor or is this a dyno contest??? Whats a 1/2 system slip ons???

Last edited:
just slip the dyno guy a few bucks then...

cheaper and will work just as well... :whistle:

I made 171.53 with bmc race, small air box mod, yosh titanium 4-2-1 header (running the header only has tip on the end of the header, and a pc3 usb with tune. And i have an 07 so i doubt you will beat him mod for mod. Remember he has higher compression and more displacement, But if your a better rider you will win busa's alwyas win with good riders:thumbsup:

So a buddy has a zx14 with a yoshi half system and he put down 169whp...

I have K&N &Yoshi Half system right now with a power commander and TRE on the way...

Do you think ill beat his 169? :p (kind of a small little composition now :p)

162 tops

HP numbers can differ up to 10% on any 2 given days... you gotta take the "numbers" with a grain of salt.. what counts is if you are making changes on the same day and can make back to back runs for comparison..

Fact is we have run motors that were 500 hp one day and 24 hours later lost 30 hp for no apparent reason..

you could be down 20 hp and still beat him at the track (drag racing)

do not get caught up in "Dyno mules" they have little relevance to day to day riding.. best left to posers... :)

Honestly if you need a bigger number, tell the dyno guy (it is easily arranged)

Back