Power Commander 3

One other option: send it to POWERHOUSE, and I will download a custom map from something I previously tuned. It should be close. I will do this for no charge, you pay shipping both ways. If you
send your ecu along with it, we can knock out two birds . . .

Good day Frank it is finally time to do this sir and will be very proud to be supporting members here been getting alot of flack from some lol. So pm me when you get this message with your address I will put my information about the busa year what it has on it in a note I don't have access to a printer today so I will send you a hand written note with info on it and I will get the ecu and power commander shipped out to you today my friend thank you kind sir have a blessed day :bowdown:

The form we use for ecu flashing is attached. Please fill it out as thoroughly as possible, being sure to include your daytime contact information and details about your bike. Also that you are an org member, reference this conversation. Send this form - along with your ecu - directly to me here at POWERHOUSE. I will put together the appropriate tune file and flash it into your ecu. Turn around should be no more than two days.
Please let me know if you have any questions . . .
powerhouseecueditororderform(1).jpg

One other option: send it to POWERHOUSE, and I will download a custom map from something I previously tuned. It should be close. I will do this for no charge, you pay shipping both ways. If you
send your ecu along with it, we can knock out two birds . . .

Frank I was seeing if you could get me a couple of small parts if you could the fairing clip and the plastic large push pin if you can get these PM me please thanks

20190605_062650.jpg

Screenshot_20190606-062735_eBay.jpg

20190605_230918.jpg

The large push pin you are showing in the pic is incorrect. That one is off of a GSXR1000. The correct push pin is more plain - does not have those 6 "dots" around the perimeter. Correct part is 09409-07332, $2.10 @. The clip is 94484-24F00, $3.50 @ . . . I have the GSXR push pin as well.

Back