got me busa dynoed

bradsbusa

Registered
yoshi slip ons/ marble mod .16-42 gear,,,tre,,,, small air box mod u get on a 2006 ,, 155.54 horse power at 169 mph in 5th gear ,,, seems a little weak to me time to pump up the volume any ideas on first change?
rock.gif
??

052307_19401.jpg

Call Greg at HPC he'll set ya up.There's a couple on here with his set up.One is 174rwhp.the other is 178rwhp.Not saying you will get that,cause all bikes are differant.But that set up has great performance gains.

Almost the same bike set up as mine.

I dynoed 156 on a reliabel local dyno.

Guy tells me that is just above average for a 'stock' busa

slip ons add nothing but sound, tre doent make power. marble mod isnt needed for slip ons and im not sure the small airbox mod would do much to a stock motor.

so 155 seems about spot on.

moX

of course that doesnt mean some clown wont say otherwise coz hes taken his bike to a 'happy' dyno. but yours is what I would expect.

The manufacturer of the dyno makes a considerable difference. If you got the time a good read is;
http://www.factorypro.com/dyno/true1.html
A superflow gave me a 148 hp and that was the highest stock busa the operator had seen.
IMG_0115_2-1.jpg

So take the numbers you hear about with a grain of salt. And use the same dyno to compare before and after mods.

cheers
ken

160.67 hp/98.88 torque for me with yoshi bolt ons, k&n air filter, and custom map...........151.51hp/93.96 stock

My_Bike_011jpg.jpg

(tinbender0 @ Jun. 16 2007,22:38) 160.67 hp/98.88 torque for me with yoshi bolt ons, k&n air filter, and custom map...........151.51hp/93.96 stock
That is an excellant gain with bolts ons and map
super.gif

Best measure of HP or performance is at the track... I have seen several "Dyno Queens" that cannot run any type of numbers at the track but have impressive dyno sheets to hang on their walls.......
rant.gif

yosh slip-ons cut down, pc3, tre. dont know what it makes but its plenty for me. maybe a few years back i would have worried about it and wanted more.

"Dyno Queens", that's funny! Anyway, Mox raised a good point. Bolt-ons do nothing for performance gains. I wonder if the other mods you have with a stock exhaust actually hinder any hp gains? I wouldn't think a marble mod & air box mod is needed without correlated mods, i.e. full exhaust system, pcIII w/ custom map, etc.....But I'm no mechanic or Busa expert & I DID NOT stay at a Holiday Inn Express either.......

coffee.gif

Back