Need help with Tag Holder

James,  Do you want to keep separate signals or integrate them?  I wish I lived closer, this would be done already.
I dont know Dennis, never really thought about it. Integrating would be cool, but can I use my existing tail light?
You can integrate the stock tail/brake lights and turn signals. You'll need to go to your local u-haul store and buy a 3 wire - 2 wire converter (integrator). Looks like the one in the picture. Wiring it in is easy. I glued mine to the back of the LEDs on my undertail to keep it out of the way, but you can put it anywhere in the trunk you want.

100_4689__Medium_.JPG

James,  Do you want to keep separate signals or integrate them?  I wish I lived closer, this would be done already.
I dont know Dennis, never really thought about it. Integrating would be cool, but can I use my existing tail light?
You can integrate the stock tail/brake lights and turn signals.  You'll need to go to your local u-haul store and buy a 3 wire - 2 wire converter (integrator).  Looks like the one in the picture.  Wiring it in is easy.  I glued mine to the back of the LEDs on my undertail to keep it out of the way, but you can put it anywhere in the trunk you want.
gotpm.gif

that's what happens when you join the 200+ club while riding two-up
spank.gif

j/k bro...hopeyou can get her back up and running soon
beerchug.gif

Back