WTF,Another lost tag

SANDFLEA85

Registered
for the 2nd time in as many months i went out to find my tag missing form my chaingaurd/tag relocator.both times snaped off at the top of the tag mount,b!tch is I heard it fall off the other nite and couldt think what that sound was.now i know,besides the $120 cost of the piece its a hassle to have to wait for a new tag.

product was purchased from JDA cUSTOMS, and i have notifyed them of their poor product

Are they the ones that are chromed and have the kanji symbol cut out of the main body? If so a buddy of mine had one for his R6 and the relocater broke off at speed and zipped by my head going over 100. I hate those things.
E.

Try to get your money back.

lurk.gif
time for a change dog
all_coholic.gif

That is why I still sport the shovel DD all those Tag relocators that go on the swing arm take a beating you might want to send Razorshark a PM he has got the Best relocator I have seen.

same thing happen to my jda tag holder.I replaced it with a much better braced & priced st machine chaingaurd tag holder(its shorter though)now I have to remove it (st machine)because the local law doesnt like the angle.so its replaced with a yana shiti axle mount holder.

Thats wierd I have mine on the footpeg bracket but I got it off a guy that was on ebay about 3 years ago . He only made a few and I don't have any problems with it . Anyone that knows how to cut and bend aluminum could make one like this . It also has tag lights . Here is a pic with a frame on it also .

ert.JPG

Hey Devldog, happened to me too with that thing, right where the "lazer cut" kanji was. I called the mfg and the guy says, "well, that has never happened before but we'll send you a replacement just for customer relations". I didn't tell him he was FOS cause I wanted to get the new one, even though I'll never use it! Raydog (Semper Fi)

You can see it just attaches to the footpeg in the empty hole .

saefrg.JPG

yeah thats the one,guess it wasnt ment to do 160mph
super.gif

I like the one that goes on the passenger peg,too bad i removed them,i have a chrome vortex muffler hanger on the right and bare on the left..NO PASSENGERS
super.gif
!!

super.gif

Have you seen the one that the chain gaurd, and mounting bracket are all one piece ? Or is that the one you're talking about ?

(frisbee @ Sep. 06 2007,16:40) Thats wierd I have mine on the footpeg bracket but I got it off a guy that was on ebay about 3 years ago . He only made a few and I don't have any problems with it . Anyone that knows how to cut and bend  aluminum could make one like this . It also has tag lights . Here is a pic with a frame on it also .
I like that !! Plus PO - PO has really been hitting people up for having there plates up on thier side, here in DE.

(kennym4 @ Sep. 07 2007,04:38) Have you seen the one that the chain gaurd, and mounting bracket are all one piece ?        Or is that the one you're talking about ?
thats the one i spoke of,one piece,it snaps where it transitions to the plate holder

Back