Need copper brake crush washers

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Does anyone have any copper brakeline crush washers they can send my way? I need like 4 of them. My local shop only has alum. ones and I dont really care for them.

Thx

you should be able to get them at just about any auto parts store for less than the cost of shipping.

you should be able to get them at just about any auto parts store for less than the cost of shipping.

So,,, at the "Auto parts store" where they sell "Auto parts" not motorcycle parts, I will have the IDIOT who never wrenched in his life on anything, just has a job cause he is willing to work for 6 bux an HR. cause he cant get any other job help me out! Thanks, I never ever thought of this!
Shame on me! :deadhorse:

LOL sorry, thats where i've always gotten mine. And ive never needed help finding a 10 or 12 mm copper crush washer. i go in, find them, pay, and leave.

So,,, at the "Auto parts store" where they sell "Auto parts" not motorcycle parts, I will have the IDIOT who never wrenched in his life on anything, just has a job cause he is willing to work for 6 bux an HR. cause he cant get any other job help me out! Thanks, I never ever thought of this!

I think we might have an underlying issue or two here :rofl:

Why do I have a feeling you had a VERY bad experience with the local parts guy?

Reminds me of the time I went to the local Suzuki dealer, old throttle cable in hand,(for him to match up), and he says after barely looking at it, "That's a Honda cable"

No, it's a Suzuki cable, from a Suzuki dealer, off my Suzuki you dummy.

I don't go there anymore :laugh:

I've got several......they're all once-used, came off my fittings when I converted to SS.....let me know.... :super:

I think we might have an underlying issue or two here :rofl:

Why do I have a feeling you had a VERY bad experience with the local parts guy?

Reminds me of the time I went to the local Suzuki dealer, old throttle cable in hand,(for him to match up), and he says after barely looking at it, "That's a Honda cable"

No, it's a Suzuki cable, from a Suzuki dealer, off my Suzuki you dummy.

I don't go there anymore :laugh:

Ummm...errr....uhhhh....YEP !!! :oldcool:

BTW, I was at my local Dealership today picking up some Motorex brake fluid and they told me they would have to "order" the crush washers! How pathetic! :whistle:

I actually so agree with the above statement, that's why I generally use NAPA. It's the only autoparts house in my area where the guy behind the counter can only look up make an model on his computer screen, and if the answer isn't there, he's helpless. All the NAPA's in my area have knowlegeable counterhelp that's always been more than willing to step away from the screen and look into their inventory.........NAPA gets :thumbsup:

I actually so agree with the above statement, that's why I generally use NAPA. It's the only autoparts house in my area where the guy behind the counter can only look up make an model on his computer screen, and if the answer isn't there, he's helpless. All the NAPA's in my area have knowlegeable counterhelp that's always been more than willing to step away from the screen and look into their inventory.........NAPA gets :thumbsup:

I agree with you on NAPA, but here where I live, they all got closed down to PepBoys!:whistle:
I used to love Napa

Back