Need a small back rest for the Busa. If one is made for it

Seriously Kevin fabricates a Solid Backrest/Rack. Bolts on easily using exactly same screws from grab bar. It feels strong enough to pull my car out of the garage- there is nothing flimsy about this steel fabrication. My wife thinks its the greatest Mod to the Busa.

Doesn't look like it would give much support, looks a little short. Also, how does it mount? Do you have to buy their seat with it to make it work? It looks good but is it functional? Plus it doesn't have a luggage rack for the longer trips or just for a girlfriend/wifes purse, but of course I am partial to the one I build.

Looks like I hit a nerve here. The OP was asking about a small sporty back rest so I gave this as an option. He wasn't looking for a luggage rack. You don't have to buy their seat since they don't sell seats, just a service.

Looks like there are a few choices out there so its going to boil down to what appeals to the buyer. I am surprised that Suzuki doesnt have something since they give us the bikes with that seperate seat pad back there and so many possibilities in its simple design.

Thank you Skydivr and Motochris for the compliments.

VFRcanada, didn't hit a nerve I just tend to over analyze everything and I was wondering the functionality of it and how it mounts. Is it made into the existing seat, like more padding? How is it made?

Back