Need a Hump

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
Ok so here's my tale of sorrow. I'm helping my son move into his new house. I go today to pick up my new '08 'busa and the box containing the hump is sitting in the back of my truck - along with a bunch of empty boxes from the move. The garbage truck's coming down the street so my son grabs all the empty boxes to give to the garbage dude. (I bet you can see where this is going!) Anyways, I finally get home and (you guessed it )NO HUMP!!! So, after I throw a complete melt-down fit, I start looking on the internet to find a new hump. I can't find one. Sooooo - anyone got any idea if there is any place where I can order one? I'm almost too embarassed to go back to my dealer and tell him what happen!! THANKS!!!

guy on ebay has 2 complete body kits...blk/gry and blu/gry...if they do not sell he may be willing to part with the seat cowl..email him and ask him....
beerchug.gif

Haha....happens to the best of em!

As a youth one of my main jobs at home was to take out the garbage for my dad's business. If I missed any there was hell to pay, for sure. For some reason my mom decided storing my dad's shoes in a garbage can was a good way to organize. Well, the next week I did my best to empty all the garbage.....and my dad was out about 7 pairs of his best shoes! I think he is still bitter about that one
beerchug.gif

Yea, I guess I'm kinda getting over it now. It's just the initial shock of the whole thing. I know my son didn't do it on purpose and he feels bad about it. In the end, I guess anything can be replaces. Thanks to all for your feedback. I haven't been able to find any '08 body parts on-line. May not be out yet.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!

The hump is available, can give you the $ amount when I get off work later. It is currently available from the factory, may wait three weeks though. Please note that this was as of three days ago.

The hump is available, can give you the $ amount when I get off work later. It is currently available from the factory, may wait three weeks though. Please note that this was as of three days ago.
Yea, hit me back when you get the info. I greatly appreciate it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Back