NCPanther 01

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
He wanted the small air box mod done. Here's a couple of pics. I'll let him tell you about how it feels.

DSC04263.JPG

OMG this is the Bomb
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif

james I'm glad you came by. I enjoyed working on the bike with ya
beerchug.gif

DSC04269.JPG

Great pics - that paint is awesome! Very nice net/tank support system you have there... functional and pretty.

(MC MUSTANG @ May 25 2007,19:15) Great pics - that paint is awesome!  Very nice net/tank support system you have there... functional and pretty.
the net works like a champ. gives ya a little more room than the tank support

Rocadaous thanks for working with me on this! You tested it ou first on your own bike...to cool!! One of many mods completed together...thanks man!!!...NCpanther01.//

Yep, on my list of things to do. Always something isn't it.
laugh.gif
Oh well. When's the next meet up? Have we figured that out yet?

(NCpanther01 @ May 28 2007,23:32) Rocadaous thanks for working with me on this!  You tested it ou first on your own bike...to cool!!  One of many mods completed together...thanks man!!!...NCpanther01.//
my pleasure bro....

(Punisher @ May 29 2007,08:28) Yep, on my list of things to do.  Always something isn't it.
laugh.gif
  Oh well.  When's the next meet up?  Have we figured that out yet?
I've gotta work weekend duty for the month of june. I have week days off, but I'm sure that won't work for everyone else.

we'll figure something out.....

if you need any help with the airbox mod let me know...

Okay, I'll admit, I never read the airbox mod threads...

What did it do for the bike?

And congrats on getting it done! Glad someone helped you out!
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ May 29 2007,08:48) Okay, I'll admit, I never read the airbox mod threads...

What did it do for the bike?

And congrats on getting it done!  Glad someone helped you out!  
beerchug.gif
VaBusa, hey! For some reason the mod has given me a snapper take off! Actually it seems to launch me! And it also increased the sound of the bike! It's crazy how something so simple made such a change.

(NCpanther01 @ May 29 2007,13:49) VaBusa, hey!  For some reason the mod has given me a snapper take off!  Actually it seems to launch me!  And it also increased the sound of the bike!  It's crazy how something so simple made such a change.
I must go search
smile.gif
Thanks!

For me it isn't getting the stuff.
biggrin.gif
It's getting it put on.
laugh.gif
Plenty of things in the garage to do just gotta get the time
beerchug.gif

Back