Airbox Mod + Cut Mid Pipes, please read.

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone,

My question is directed towards the Air box modification. I noticed that there are two different air box modifications that you can do. One is the small air box mod; the other is the large air box mod.

My biggest question is this: If I do either of the two modifications, will it affect my bike in a detrimental manor without a PC3?

I am running cut mid pipes, so back pressure loss is already a variable to take into consideration.

V/R

Rob

Just to note, I will be picking up a Plug for the pair valve removal mod. I read this should help the pooping when deceleration is applied

bump.

this thread went all night with no replies, any one have anything on this?

Ok....so not to just leave you with a response of a laughing smiley for your misspelling. .....I know quite a few members have used just a standard marble for the pair valve mod.
Unfortunately I can not be any help on either of the air box mods. However I did read that you will want to be 100% sure you want to move forward on the air box mods. Because once you do it...it can not be undone.

thank you for your response. I posted the last response last night and did not spell check.

So the airbox I am still unsure of, and the marble they just plugged the tube with?

V8N3T .....I've been running the cut mid-pipes for a few years and have never had any issues with popping, maybe you cut yours shorter than I did? Anyway, I was wondering why you wanted to do the airbox mod?

Back