National Cycle Deflector Screen

Bandit21

Registered
Has anyone mounted this screen on their B King? I mounted the Ermax screen that looks great but provides very little improvement to wind blast. I read a good review of the PUIG screen, but it is not stocked in USA and must be special ordered from Europe when and if the PUIG workers get back from summer vacation. The screen from National Cycle looks like it might do the job. Mounts to the handlebars so it shouldn't bounce like the Ermax screen does. But I'd sure like to get a review/opinion before I buy one.

I have the PUIG screen & it REALLY works. I can highly recommend it.
Brian

BK6.jpg

BK1.jpg

Thanks for the input on the PUIG screen. It does look good on your King. Where do the support brackets attach to the bike? My Ermax screen is screwed to the headlight shroud and results in more movement of the instrument console because more weight and wind load is transfered to the whole headlight assembly. I can't tell for sure from your photos but it looks like the PUIG brackets attach to the handlebars.

Where did you buy the PUIG? Maybe they have one in stock.

Ride safe and Kingly:king:,

Yoshiking(1).JPG

Jack
08 B King (black, yoshis cans & fender kit)
07 Bandit (black with Holeshot goodies galore)

Yoshiking(1).JPG

I have the PUIG screen & it REALLY works. I can highly recommend it.
Brian[/QUO the screen looks good but i was also wondering about the mounting requirments. Also those mirrors look good they look like they give good visabilaty who makes em,and were can i order them from?

Sorry guys have been off line for a couple of days.
The screen I ordered from a local dealer - I am in South Africa.
It mounts to the handlebar mount - VERY stable indeed.
Did I mention I am 6'3" and the screen still offers very good protection.
The mirrors are from a 2008/9 Kawasaki Z1000 and they fit and work perfectly - and the look GREAT on the bike.
Regards
Brian

1246216942_01.jpg

V Stream now in Stock (9/15/09)! Listed under products by bike on the Nation Cycle website. The V Stream looks cool, kinda like the back shield on Alien's head. But at $289.00 it's too rich for me. :unhappy:

PUIG windscreen.

The PUIG screen is the best looking one yet.

The B King is not listed on the PUIG website, or any of the USA distributors I checked. Does anyone know exactly which one to order?

Thanks

Eric

Here is the Vstream mounted on a King. Mounts to the triple tree, no movement at all. Got it for $200 shipped through a group buy.

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

Back