National City Motorcycle's

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Well, as Ive grown tired of Lee's Cycles snobby attitude and shady wrench work, and the stealerships wanna get you out the door as fast as possible. Ive been talking to these guys in Natioanl City, called National City Motorcycle's. I got my EBC Pro Light rorot's and EBC HH Brake pads installed today front and rear. Not only did they do a fantastic job, they were very careful with the bike. While I waited they treated me to a huge pizza! After the work was done, I started on my blinkers and actually wiring the front. They were just on, but not wired. So I set out to fix them, they were very fast to offer me help with no charge. The owner Robb is a great guy, and his employe's are outstanding and know their stuff. Not only is the service great, their prices are pretty low. I consider them more of a Mom / Pop store.

So If you are in So-Cal, look them up. They are well worth the time / money! Just giving them a shoutout.

oh and btw, the EBC ProLight rotors + EBC HH Pads = wicked braking power. Cant wait to get my speigler lines on there next week.
firedevil.gif

NCM is the BEST! Yeah, I am biased as they come. I would spend any and all of my money there because they treated me like I was the only customer they had. I really miss those guys and if you go by there, tell them Lorenzo with the 954 said hello.....

You cant go wrong with them...they truly are top notch guys!

(Sir T Rex @ Dec. 15 2006,17:38) NCM is the BEST! Yeah, I am biased as they come. I would spend any and all of my money there because they treated me like I was the only customer they had. I really miss those guys and if you go by there, tell them Lorenzo with the 954 said hello.....

You cant go wrong with them...they truly are top notch guys!
T you up in the WA or down in the SD?

I was in SD for about 3 yrs....but I am up in WA state battling the wind, rain, snow, and some non riding weather....lol

When I buy a new bike, I always let the dealer make a fair profit. I let them know up front though, that when I need parts or service I will expect THE BEST from them. It has alweays worked for me. When I go to the dealer, they treat me like I'm the only customer they have.
biggrin.gif

Back