HH vs Extreme Pro pads....

card16969

Registered
what is the real life difference between ebc HH and ebc HH extreme pro... ive ran hh and know they make a bit of noise when braking but what are the pros and cons of the two.. placing an order of around a grand next week and figuring out which ones i want to run

I like my EBS extremes over the HH's I find they bite more and better over all feel for performance paced riding.

I've run both on the track and street. I like the Extreme Pros. No noise. Outstanding feel and braking even beating them at the track. No fade during sessions at the track so street duty they would hold up well! I run them on the Busa for the street and the GSXR at the track.

I've run both on the track and street. I like the Extreme Pros. No noise. Outstanding feel and braking even beating them at the track. No fade during sessions at the track so street duty they would hold up well! I run them on the Busa for the street and the GSXR at the track.

ok the no noise and no fading just made up my mind haha

btw im on a gen one and have galfer lines and chalfer wave rotors and aftermarket levers

I have the very same setup on my 03 running Motul 600 with Extreme Pro HH on the fronts and HH on the rear ... I too was sceptical as at almost twice the price of the HHs the Extreme Pros are quite a risk ... take it, you won't be dissappointed.

TEAM GIXXER official Brake Pads....just waiting for EBC to latch onto us for Sponsorship.

Spy News: They are working on/testing a new race pad that's even better than the extreme pro....

I have the very same setup on my 03 running Motul 600 with Extreme Pro HH on the fronts and HH on the rear ... I too was sceptical as at almost twice the price of the HHs the Extreme Pros are quite a risk ... take it, you won't be dissappointed.

i just ordered them yesterday haha and ordering new wave rotors too

Back