Narcissus is at my house

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys Narcissus rolled up in my yard on the white beast this morning and it looks great. Gonna go spend some quality bike talk time and talk about the future of the site. Lets see what we can come up with.

CAp

lurk.gif

Well, if he had came by my house about a couple hours ago he could have had a steak fresh off the grill and a cold beverage. Gotta love the grill and liquid refreshments during the summer!
hot.gif

Just got back. 427 miles round trip. Had lots of fun. Got to see the OKC memorial site and get a personal tour. Also brought back a bunch of goodies.
smile.gif

Thanks again Capt'n.
beerchug.gif

Now we need to gather more people to head north. We can't let all the CA, FL and TX people have all the fun.
laugh.gif

That's cool that you guys had a good time. When's the housewarming party, Captain
beerchug.gif

I want details, I know you two came up with some good stuff while youst talked together. Spill it guys.:cool:

New pics of Narcissus bike is in the gallery. Members pics narcissus.

Cap

beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

A couple of those front shots make it look like I have HID bulbs blasting with the flash. I should get some of those... someday.
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

A couple of those front shots make it look like I have HID bulbs blasting with the flash. I should get some of those... someday.
biggrin.gif
So what is the deal with your Paint? It's pretty unusual, looks like it may have some kind of personal meaning. Care to share? Looks cool, understated...Different, refreshing...Damn sounds like a Beer commercial. Seriously though, whats the story?

So what is the deal with your Paint?  It's pretty unusual, looks like it may have some kind of personal meaning.  Care to share?  Looks cool, understated...Different, refreshing...Damn sounds like a Beer commercial.  Seriously though, whats the story?
Here is the other side. The whole bike is a yin-yang symbol from the top. Left (black) has the chinese character 'dao' or path (the pictoral itself is of a man walking down a road, the two left-most strokes over the bottom stroke). The right (white) side has my logo. It is actually only part of the whole. I just use the center part (what you see) for most of my work now.

Cool... now I understand your paint job... i've been trying to figure it out for a while, now i know... looks great. (different)

Your paint scheme is awesome!!!
The hayabusa is so cool, that looks great in any colour... I couldn't imagine that it would look fine even all white...

That paint is awesome! I'd been trying to figure it out too...hard without seeing both sides!

Back