Name this bolts location game:

Superjustin13

Registered
I cant for the life of me remember where this goes. This was in my important bolt pile, I can remember them all besides this one. I only have one, maybe this was suppose to be in my junk pile bolts.

DSCN2677_zpsdbca5721.jpg

DSCN2675_zps157baef2.jpg

DSCN2676_zpsdab9ac10.jpg

My radiator, oil cooler and front end is off. Its probably one of those, but i cant remember.

its a 5MM bolt, it goes to something small. It looks like it goes to a bolt in a relay in the harness, but I never touched that area. It is the same diamater, and bolt besides its a few MM longer.

We're gonna need a name change her Mods, after this error, though minor as it was,he should be renamed , AverageJustin, A superJustin would not have forgotten that bolts location :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We're gonna need a name change her Mods, after this error, though minor as it was,he should be renamed , AverageJustin, A superJustin would not have forgotten that bolts location :laugh::laugh::laugh:

To my defense, this should of been in the junk pile bolts. I bought a speed sensor cover and it came with hardware. :talk2hand::guns::santa:

Back