Name That Movie!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Winner: Black Bird Killer

.... so stop trying!

Ok. No hints for now... just screenshots. When I wake up on Sunday afternoon (lol) I'll crown the winner OR give hints if nobody gets this one right....

Have fun:

vlcsHRLOLnap-3559612.jpg

... surely somebody caught this (flick) besides me!!!

Hey, if nobody but me actually saw this in theaters, then the busa really is a geezer bike!!! LOL!!!!

Hell, I'm 35 but I got carded for my ID when I went to see 300 on Friday!!! NO JOKE! It made me feel good after the fact, but during the moment I was pretty pissed off because I was 17 back in like 1987!!!!! So, needless to say, I don't look my age at all... and that's a good, great, grand, awesome, outstanding, bla bla bla.... thing.

The only hint I can possibly give for this one is:

IT CAME OUT THIS YEAR!

But... for real film buffs (who saw miami vice!) and know actor/actress names, you can see the woman in the last shot... and ID her... and pick the flick!!!

... part 4 will be interesting... and a tad more difficult.... so be ready..........

Would you have guessed "Children of Men" in part 2? That is, without all the hints....
rock.gif
?

If not.... then be afraid.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 11 2007,01:02) Would you have guessed "Children of Men" in part 2? That is, without all the hints....
rock.gif
?

If not.... then be afraid.
Not hardly. But that was before I had IMDb
wink.gif

Back