Name That Movie!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Winner: Yamahor

The idea of this little game is to name the movie that is shown in 2 screenshots. Over time the game will get more difficult... but I will never make it so hard that nobody can get it right.

So, for starters.... everyone name the movie shown in these 2 photos. A hint; it was made after 1999 and before 2005. It should be easy. And it's not about who gets it right first... just about how many get it right.

snapshot20070310230439.jpg

To get it right.... you need the real title. So... so far nobody has guessed correctly.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 10 2007,22:46) To get it right.... you need the real title. So... so far nobody has guessed correctly.
Ummm... the incredible adventures of the lady that wants to Kill Bill?

Okay, haven't seen the whole movie, but you know I got it right...
tounge.gif

Kill Bill has 2 parts... just like Star Wars has 6. If I showed a shot from Return of the Jedi you can't just say "star wars" to get the right answer lol!

But since this is the first round... it was Kill Bill volume 2.

So, you were close enough. Round 2 will be a little more difficult but I'll give some hints. It's probably not a film most people here have seen.

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 10 2007,22:56) Kill Bill has 2 parts... just like Star Wars has 6. If I showed a shot from Return of the Jedi you can't just say "star wars" to get the right answer lol!

But since this is the first round... it was Kill Bill volume 2.

So, you were close enough. Round 2 will be a little more difficult but I'll give some hints. It's probably not a film most people here have seen.
YES!!! What did I win?!

And a jump start on the next one... Army of Darkness.

Okay, what do I win for that one?
cool.gif

lol!

The next one is a tad more difficult because it's not a mainstream film... but it DID come out in late 06!

Back