Name something your grateful for

:bowdown:
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Without his spirit in my life... none of the above "common ground" in which I share with you all would be remotely possible.
:bowdown:

(except for the part of not having a wife harping on me ALL the time about what I can do and what I cannot do)
:laugh:

for the freedom that allows me to go and do what i want, when i want. for the freedom to gather together, no matter how different. gather together as one voice in unity. not because of what we do, where we live, or what we ride. but coming together just because we do ride!
i am thankful for the freedom to do so, without harassment or oppression.

i am grateful for our Constitution that protects these freedoms. :usa:

im grateful for my wife, my son, the time i had with my daughter, my dog, my bikes, my home, and my friends. :beerchug:

101_5247.jpg

101_5246.jpg

101_5248.jpg

I am definetly grateful for the family, my wife has always been behind me with the military and she is raising our kids right now to understand what I do is right and not a punishment to them. She is the greatest person I know (and she bought me a car):laugh:

To the people of the .Org, I would have ridden the bike anyways and been happy doing so alone, but I have started some friendships here and look forward to making the bashes when I get home, to put some handshakes with the names. You guys have helped me get through a lot of down time as well.

Lastly I am grateful to be a part of the worlds best military. What other kind of work can someone do, that gets the perks that I do, the travel I do, the experiences I do, and getting paid for it. Also as a bonus I get people all over the country telling me thank you. I love what I do and I would do it all over again.

I'm thankful that I'm healthy, me and my family.
- for my mom and dad
-for my Busa
-for my friends
-God, for taking care of me and giving me this great passion for bikes

I am Thankfull for my Wife and Grand CHildren. :thumbsup:

Mostly I am thankfull for my HONEST Relationship with GOD !!!:bowdown:

Robert

Re: Name something your grateful for

* A Mrs understands that even though I have 4 bikes registered and insured,
buying another 1 isnt unreasonable, and even after that im still going to need
to buy a "race only" bike, and a bigger shed, and more tools, and.... :inlove2:

* The fact that not only did Australia let me migrate, but they gave me
citizenship and an Aussie passport. Love this place. Its home now.

My Lord and Savior
For waking me up this morning
A functioning brain
Use of my limbs
Friends and Family
A Job
Roof over me and my familys heads
Food to eat
Clean to water to drink
And soooooo much more......................

I hate to copy what has already been said, but its true. Thank you to God, my wife, I am thankful for my children, my families health. The fact that my mother survived almost unsurvivable odds when she spent 3 months in the hospital this year, she is now back to work. Thankful for my job that lets me do what I want within reason. Thankful for my friends, way too many to name, but you know who you are, donating parts to my bike, being someone I can talk to, ride with, and enjoy life with. Life was meant to share, and I am thankful I have the opportunities to do that. :beerchug:

Well the last couple years haven't been to great but this year has been awesome. I'm thankful for the house we just bought. I just got engaged to an awesome woman. I also just bought my first busa 2 months ago. Its an awesome year
Posted via Mobile Device

Family, friends, my animals and the org, this is the first site I've ever wrote on. I love reading the posts as some are very funny and I've also had a lot of help as well when I first got my Busa.

School is out for SUMMER!!
I have recently met some very amazing people.

My beautiful daughter.
My kick-ass girlfriend who feeds me well and keeps me up late..
My bikes.
My family.
The PTO accrual rate from my 12-years service to this organization. The best part of work is being able to say **** it and go for a ride!

thankful for everything stated above what yall said. also thankfull to be alive and to experiance life to the max and thankful to be saved by the grace of God

Back