3 Things we are grateful for in our country...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Lot's of negative vibes around lately.... I read an article on CNN yesterday with the headline that said "USA USA USA eh" as you read the article the writer was talking about all the reasons the US was not the best anymore, is that really how some feel?
I am still tremendously grateful for the country that we live in, it may be limping a little, it may have a black eye but it's my country.. What are 3 things that you are grateful for living in the USA?

1. I can travel anywhere I want anytime, anyplace

2. I can go to an Internet forum and speak my mind without any repercussions from the govt.

3. The ability to go to a store and buy guns, ammo and beer all under the same roof.

How about you, lets not lose sight of who we are and where we live...

cap

Last edited:
Hard question given most of us have been born, raised and never left the borders.

1) An extreme Constitution ( Our freedoms )

2) Great form of government ( IMHO our politicians have failed us not our form of government )

3) The people. Yep, a lot of folks have lost their way IMO, but we are still uniquely loving and caring.

1) no one is lobbing missles into our populated areas
2) plenty of opportunity available for anyone willing to get off their fat rear end and try
3) all of the rights we have to live life as we choose as long as we don't harm others

1) Multicultural country makes for a nice variety of Different Foods and Beautifull Women
2) Lane Splitting (CA ONLY)
3) GOD !!

Robert

#1. I love that I’m free to do and say as I please (within law) and not have the fear of being tossed in jail.

#2. I love that we have a strong Military force to protect us

#3. I love that I have the ability to vote for the things I want and protest against the things that I don’t.

What are 3 things that you are grateful for living in the USA?

1) Freedom from religion... the ability to live a reality-based existence.
2) Weapons, weapons, weapons.
3) The ability to use four boxes that keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.

:beerchug:

Lot's of negative vibes around lately.... I read an article on CNN yesterday with the headline that said "USA USA USA eh" as you read the article the writer was talking about all the reasons the US was not the best anymore, is that really how some feel?
I am still tremendously grateful for the country that we live in, it may be limping a little, it may have a black eye but it's my country.. What are 3 things that you are grateful for living in the USA?

1. I can travel anywhere I want anytime, anyplace

2. I can go to an Internet forum and speak my mind without any repercussions from the govt.

3. The ability to go to a store and buy guns, ammo and beer all under the same roof.

How about you, lets not lose sight of who we are and where we live...

cap
Hmmm all you mentions is your freedom. The article went on about education, standards of living, gdp,and life expectancy and so on. Americans and there sense of pride, probably second to none, but the abilitly to buy beer and ammo or have the freedoms you have does not make you number one.

1) I'm proud of the American ability to overcome all things.
2) I'm proud of our heritage and where I've come from
3) I'm proud of this countries never ending giving spirit.

And with that I leave you with my usual favorite YouTube....

Back