n00b from Scottsdale, AZ

Banger

Registered
Hey All,

I've been riding GSX-Rs for the last 10+ years on/off depending on my flavor of tea. I usually get a new bike when I am in-between projects and it has been three years since I last owned one. I bought an 07 Busa at the beginning of the month from out of state and I haven't even sat it yet before I decided to register to the forum. It is supposed to be delivered to me Tue/Wed of this week and I am slightly more than enthusiastic to get my hands on my first Busa. I'm a big guy at 6'6" and about 220 pounds and previously I had ridden primarly 600cc gixxers which I knew I looked slightly stoopid on going down the road. After I sold my last one, I promised myself my next bike would be something that fit my frame more... and I decided to continue my passion for the Suzuki bikes and get the biggest size I could.

Anyway --- I figured I would say hello since I've been trolling for the last two weeks doing research and buying aftermarket parts for something I didn't even own yet. :laugh:

I look forward to chatting with you all and I will post pics and such as soon as I get the damn thing!!!!

- C

Welcome to the BUSA Family!
Looking forward to pics!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the ORG. I had similar issues as I am 6' 3" and 230 and the busa fits me great. I love the liter bikes from a weight perspective but the busa just fits better... :)

Back