Myrtle Beach Weekend

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Well , had a great short weekend in Myrtle Beach. Started out kinda rough. Worked Thursday night, got home changed clothes, drove Naomi to have some testing done, back to the house for the bike around noon, got to the beach around five with no sleep. Went to Bovines " Bovine's- Murrells Inlet, SC - Dining - in South Carolina " for steaks. Back to the room, finally passed out. Up Saturday before noon. A little New York Style Pizza on Ocean Blvd across from Ripley's Believe It or Not " Ripley Attractions in Myrtle Beach, SC ". Then we hit the Museum, House of Mirrors, and Haunted House, where I made a ghost fly :laugh:

That night we made the House of Blues, I had a make your own burger and Naomi had fried chicken. We enjoyed some local musicians afterwards. :guitar:

SAM_0001.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

SAM_0007.jpg

SAM_0012.jpg

SAM_0023.jpg

SAM_0026.jpg

Honestly???? We just got home from Surfside a couple hours ago. Was there since Tuesday and I had my bike.
Wish I would have known you guys were there.

Quote."That night we made the House of Blues, I had a make your own burger and Naomi had fried chicken. We enjoyed some local musicians afterwards."
How did they taste.:laugh:

Always good to spend time with the main lady nice looking beach too.....:thumbsup: yes that is how you spell Beach I know what your going to say.:laugh:

Quote."That night we made the House of Blues, I had a make your own burger and Naomi had fried chicken. We enjoyed some local musicians afterwards."
How did they taste.:laugh:

Always good to spend time with the main lady nice looking beach too.....:thumbsup: yes that is how you spell Beach I know what your going to say.:laugh:

Still need to make the Gold Coast friend :thumbsup:

Murrells Inlet is as far south as we went on the coast. Wish we had known. Spent most of our Saturday on 9th Ave. N, then hit House of Blues that night.

Oh you can go to Myrtle Beach, but you cant come to Charleston and enjoy a FREE bike night?

On another note I am moving about 19 miles closer to you lol. Still Berkeley County but got a house out in Cain Bay

Old man post pics of hot young wife, good food, and the beach...while most of you are putting your bikes away for the winter!:rofl:
Bravo sir.:laugh:

Robert,
Drop me a line the next time you go, maybe I can break away for a few hours to ride down for lunch or dinner.

Back