I went to Myrtle Beach Week Bike last week...got a whole bunch of picks.

That took time Stangman,both hitting the shutter button and posting.:bowdown:

I liked every pic.Found them fun and knowledgeable.Looked at them for a long time. I'm kind of a mid-range guy when it comes to busa's. I love pimpin' them out,and riding some curves.

Thats why with my BUSA OCD,I feel the need to have several Busa's. IT WILL HAPPEN. And now thanks to you,I have a million idea's. :woot:

RSD.

Hey Stang...thanks for all the pics. They were awesome. I'm a bit like Rubb. I'm caught in between "Style and Performance" so I never commit fully either way on my bike. I do have a ton of ideas now though and thanks to you I have to scrape up the buck-a-roo's to get them done. I have a friend in Florence, SC that was beggin' me to come out but I live in Chicago, IL and didn't have enough pre-warning to prepeare for the trip. Maybe next year. Great pics though and I appreciate you sharing.:thumbsup:

Excellent pics! Thanks for posting! Your efforts give us a better idea of what transpires at that event. Got to give the folks props for their customization efforts.

That took time Stangman,both hitting the shutter button and posting.:bowdown:

I liked every pic.Found them fun and knowledgeable.Looked at them for a long time. I'm kind of a mid-range guy when it comes to busa's. I love pimpin' them out,and riding some curves.

Thats why with my BUSA OCD,I feel the need to have several Busa's. IT WILL HAPPEN. And now thanks to you,I have a million idea's. :woot:

RSD.

Thank you...the funny thing is I had a few people ask me "Who do you shoot for"? I replied with "I just do this for fun and I'll be posting them Hayabusa.org if you want to see them. Hopefully a few people signed up on the org and/will become members.

Hey Stang...thanks for all the pics. They were awesome. I'm a bit like Rubb. I'm caught in between "Style and Performance" so I never commit fully either way on my bike. I do have a ton of ideas now though and thanks to you I have to scrape up the buck-a-roo's to get them done. I have a friend in Florence, SC that was beggin' me to come out but I live in Chicago, IL and didn't have enough pre-warning to prepeare for the trip. Maybe next year. Great pics though and I appreciate you sharing.:thumbsup:

Yea I'm the same way; I'd love to have a "pimped out" Busa with a 330 out back AND a street destroying turbo Busa...I guess I need 2 Busa's now, LOL.

Thank you.

Excellent pics! Thanks for posting! Your efforts give us a better idea of what transpires at that event. Got to give the folks props for their customization efforts.

You're welcome.

I've got some great ideas from the vast amount of bikes that I was able to see. Like I said "everything ain't for everybody" but I'm sure most people can find something they like.

would you happen to know the dates for next year.......i wanta put in for my vacation and make reservations. :thumbsup:

would you happen to know the dates for next year.......i wanta put in for my vacation and make reservations. :thumbsup:

It always falls on Memorial Day weekend so for next year 2014 Memorial Day falls on Monday May 26 so the festivities always begin a few days prior. We usually arrive the Thursday before Memorial Day.

We stay at a place called the Kingston Plantation and rent a villa instead of one of the resort rooms. The villa's are rather pricey at about $300 a night but its well worth the money spent since it's a place and they offer an area for the bikes to be parked and have 24 hour security by a private company AND police officers. They don't let you bring your bikes onto the compound due to them trying to keep the noise level down. I know some people may not like the way that sounds but trust me it works, they've been doing it that way for years and don't have any problems.

These are some pics of our 2 bedroom villa. They also offer 3 bedroom villa's. oh yea they all have free washers and dryers inside each villa.

image-3614115323.jpg

image-3520234966.jpg

image-496635055.jpg

image-3227706767.jpg

image-1513254579.jpg

image-419616565.jpg

image-2358972891.jpg

image-513978959.jpg

image-515209700.jpg

image-852131524.jpg

image-950386524.jpg

image-1996734698.jpg

image-570535439.jpg

image-252115773.jpg

image-811241870.jpg

It always falls on Memorial Day weekend so for next year 2014 Memorial Day falls on Monday May 26 so the festivities always begin a few days prior. We usually arrive the Thursday before Memorial Day.

We stay at a place called the Kingston Plantation and rent a villa instead of one of the resort rooms. The villa's are rather pricey at about $300 a night but its well worth the money spent since it's a place and they offer an area for the bikes to be parked and have 24 hour security by a private company AND police officers. They don't let you bring your bikes onto the compound due to them trying to keep the noise level down. I know some people may not like the way that sounds but trust me it works, they've been doing it that way for years and don't have any problems.

These are some pics of our 2 bedroom villa. They also offer 3 bedroom villa's. oh yea they all have free washers and dryers inside each villa.

thanks for the info.....

Back