Myrtle Beach RECAP!!

Alright let's take a count of who got caught in that sneak attack down pour, I would have to be in Atlantic beach.  bobos was wild one minute 50-100 people one hour later all I can say is damn(I can see why you were gone Busa Bro) I barely got back in the door. To all the peeps I meet it was a blast, It would take some serious planning to do a group ride anywhere but down there YEAH OK
laugh.gif
Well POPO, you can add me to the list. Me, my partner DC, and the phillies
wink.gif
got caught in that downpour on Sunday night while we were attempting to vacate Atlantic Beach. Pulled over at the Pacific Beachwear just down the street and made a little nest under the outdoor tents for about an hour before the rain subsided. Once we got back to the condo, we warmed up pretty nicely though...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
I've said it once, and I'll say it again..."What happens in Myrtle...stays in Myrtle!"
biggrin.gif

Brian

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

I know everybody missed everybody. That sucked!!!!!!!!

Next year if we're serious enough we will organize a H.ORG party or ride........................
We can do it if we put our minds to it!

Hey Stunna! Ask your boy Big 12 if he's got another $20. LOL:laugh:

Well everyone I too couldnt find bobos. Tryin ta get an outside line with nextel in MB was a big no-no. I couldnt even hit my partners that I could see. It was nice to meet POPO on the strip, as well as, Terry AKA ORANGEBIKERBOY.. Good thing guys had on the .ORG shirts. Yo busabrah I swear I was across from you at least a dozen times but by time the light changed it was too late!.

Had a great time though.

ICE

Back