MY turn to put the call out!!! Twotonevert

thumb_up.gif
gotcha

Is anybody interested in some BMW apparell ? I could raffle off some of my merchandise for this cause. I know we have some fanatics, so let me know what you guys would like to bid on.

I don't like being the only bidder, it's lonely.

So I'm bidding against myself on the gel seat.

Bid raised to $150!

prayers go out to you both. Good luck with everything. I'm gonna send some paypal love also. every little bit helps right?

prayers go out to you both.  Good luck with everything.  I'm gonna send some paypal love also.  every little bit helps right?
That is the epitome of kindness!

Looks like there is going to be something else in the box. I need some ideas.....what kind of vehicle do you drive? Got kids? Any babies in the hizee? Need any computer stuff?

Auction on the gel seat is OVER!!!

PM me with your address please, and I will send you a pp invoice.
Include your phone #.

The BMW merchandise I was referring to is available to see at bmwusa.com. Hats, shirts, keychains, etc etc etc. If a couple people show interests in anything o that website I will order it from work. Lemmee know what, if anything, you guys would be interested in.

OMG !!! Wow....been off the board for awhile and then read all this!! cash crunched ourselves....
Jim & Juli...our hearts and prayers go out to the two of you, sorry you are dealing with anything negotative and having a ordeal with the kids.
not thread jackn....letting you know, we know, what your going thru...in court next week for 2nd time this month.
feel free to call and rant or just talk !!!

OK gang been away celebrating the anniversary with Mrs. Lycan but were back now and the 1st thing I did was check the thread, I know I bid on the screens and the Puig, someone let me know if I won them and where to paypal...also James something will be on the way to your mail box this week from me and the Mrs. you're both in our prayers and thoughts...someone let me know what if anything I won
beerchug.gif

OK gang been away celebrating the anniversary with Mrs. Lycan but were back now and the 1st thing I did was check the thread, I know I bid on the screens and the Puig, someone let me know if I won them and where to paypal...also James something will be on the way to your mail box this week from me and the Mrs. you're both in our prayers and thoughts...someone let me know what if anything I won
beerchug.gif
my admiration
smile.gif
hey you wanna sell one of your Lycan's Ryderz jackets? I still want one
smile.gif

smile.gif

Stay tuned for that topi Bogus...Im working on something for that..um..issue
beerchug.gif
I havent fogotten your fascination for the jacket though
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back