My time has come.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I feel the need to say goodbye. To many things to go into right now, but I feel it is best for me and my sanity to step away from this great family for a while. I need to get myself to a better place. I am feeling to much anger and resentment(SP) right now to be here.
I want to say thank you to ALL the great people I have met and become friends with. You are welcome to say hello anytime. You have my contact info.
Be safe out there and take care. I will may be back when I am in a better Place.

Thank you everyone.

Going to miss this place
Kevin

Luckily you and I do not communicate predominantly on the board...or I'd be forced to fly back there and kick your a$$.

I'll chat at you later, bro.

Glad to see you doin' what's right for you.

Never try to get through on your own if you don't have to. Humans are social animals and we need each other. There is nothing wrong with reaching out but it is definately wrong to keep it in so I do not recommend stepping back because it is never best to step away from family bro...that said, As a family, we'll be here for you when you get back.

Let me know if I can help. I hope you find peace

You must relinquish your Busa until you get things figured out and come back to us.(motivation):beerchug:

You must relinquish your Busa until you get things figured out and come back to us.(motivation):beerchug:

come and get it. It is yours. I have the keys ready for you. I even have new tires you can put on it. Seriuosly.

Kevin, thanks for all your help! you got the numbers if you ever need them..

hey you know where your family is kevin...
you knbow the numbers to the people you want to talk to so when your ready they will be here.

good luck

thanks for all of the kind words and PM's. It does mean a lot. I just need to step away for a while before I alienate my friends.
It just keeps getting better. I got the call this morning that was the final straw. My Step-father, as I was told, is a dead man walking. he has a rare condition called TAD. He could have surgery, but it has no gaurentee that it will work. Besides my folks can not afford it. No insurance. So all we can do is sit back and wait.
I need to clear my mind and lose the anger I have inside.
Again thanks for the nice, comforting comments. They make it easier to bear.
I will be back my friends. It is just time to rally my inner troops and mount a counter offensive.

Kevin, anything you need...just call. You have the number.

Well F that...Im callin you very soon, guess it will be me an Scar buggin the sh*^ out of you so you know we care...ya big ape:rulez:

You can leave the Org, butcha aint leavin the family!:rulez:

Back