My review

BikeMasterBahrain

Registered
Okay, i did the break in and the service for my K8 busa and decided to take it out to see what its made of. This is my own personal review of my bike and how it handled...etc.
The bike was left in "A" mode at all times
laugh.gif

Launching this bike is like launching a 1k, its very light in the first gear it just does not like the ground in the 1st gear, so it was wheeling all the time in the 1st, second gear its heavier but clutching it and doing standup wheelies @ 90 degrees is not a problem for second gear, shifting to 3rd, well there is no wheelie there, when i did clutch it though i felt the bikes front tire bump a few inches then like the power shutdown, my conclusion is the exhaust is holding this bike back big time, the power is there to lift in 3rd with no probs but the exhaust is choking it at the moment...no money to buy an exhaust for now so ill have to live with it for awhile till i finish my gixxer1000, 1070cc project.
Anyway, i took it out on a long stretch of road to see some speed, this road is still not open to the public here its 4lane road they building to Qatar and about 25kms is dont all straight so thru the barrier's and i hit the open road, i didnt do any takeoffs there, i just opened it up in 2nd gear, the bike after 6000rpm turns aggressive really the rpm just starts to fly to redline..shifted 3rd 4th 5th,bike still going like mad, the speedo already hit max in 4th gear, i had no idea what kmph i was doing in 5th but the rpm was still going i didnt redline 5th and shifted into 6th, let me tell you..things started to blur to me..i was lying down on the bike but it was like too fast for me to see, or too fast for my liking coz i could not concentrate on anything. I had to slow down which i did..as i was reducing speed with a big grin on my face, i was in disbelief, thinking did this bike actually make me slow down?..one way to find out..do it again which i did, let me tell you,this bike does seriously have the power..but it was actually my helmet flaps or vents that broke causing vibrations which made me unable to see clearly @ high speed.
I gave my bike to a friend who's also a biker and he could hold on in 6th but he was like not for too long this bike has serious HPs and if this is stock what will it do with some mods such as exhaust/filter/PC/etc.
Next i did some take off's with a 2006 ZX10R which had the basic mods (slip on exhausts/PC/velocity stacks/air filter) to sum it all up in NO GEAR was the kawa able to get an inch in front,i would leave him for dead in a few seconds..the busa would just pull away!
Anyway this is an awesome bike with some kick-ass hp's that i think will eat anything out there in stock form or with minor mods. Merry Xmas and happy new year!

Thanks for the review!
I added Yoshi pipes to mine and it sounds great and even at 4500 durring break in I can tell it will be a beast
drools.gif

WOW!!! ZX10 can't keep up...you mean, not even a little...
ThumbsUp.gif

I definitly have to get this bike for myself.
drools.gif
The Zx10R owner was/is a hater anyway and was dying to beat it/me on the busa..he after a few runs..he just gave up trying..the way the busa just pulls away from him..well theres just no use for him to keep his throttle open anymore or his mouth!
laugh.gif

Nice write up...

So i take it that im going to be in shock and awe when im not limited to changing UP at 6000rpm?
rock.gif
LOL

I'd best try it without my wife on the back ;)

Jza
cool.gif

Nice write up...

So i take it that im going to be in shock and awe when im not limited to changing UP at 6000rpm?
rock.gif
LOL

I'd best try it without my wife on the back ;)

Jza
cool.gif
Jza, you'd better wait for a dry road too! The roads down here in Cornwall are slippry as *&*& - even my GSX14 is sliding around if I'm not too careful on the throttle.... Busa at full bore is gonna be tricky to handle on these roads. How about a nice trip to Spain?

Back