My next mod & I WAS LQQKIN OUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE

ICEMANN

Registered
Hey anyway, for anyone wanting this style front fender..

The fender is highgrade fiberglass, primed, painted, made and distributed by JMV Products in Europe.  

There isnt supposed to be any loss in aerodynamics, excessive wind noise etc.  

Read on down this thread for the details.

Link No Longer Works

FRONT_FENDER_Suzuki_GSXR_1300_2004_0.jpg

It mounts up similar to the stock just doest use the LOWER mounting bolts, on the forks. You have to drill out the rivits holding the brake line clamps on the stocker and use the supplied rivits to put them on the new one.

It is imported by  , ask for Walter.  Walter says if anyone mentions this board or me he will give a great price (unpainted prices) and free shipping.  Which isnt too bad for a different look.  Ill post mine as soon as it's done.

Devilbikes,

http://www.devilbikes.com/bodywor....TMwMA==

gets all of their stuff from Eurobikes and sells them for the same "NORMAL" price.  Ask for Pete.  But I would see Walter first........  

So if anyone is interested there ya go.

ICE,
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075932976 -->

Im already plottin thatone myself.  Lazer LED's that project forward, similar to the windshield washer lasers, is what I was thinkin for those of us who have "THAT GAY" neon look.  Or better yet directional strobe units.  The fender is smaller than the stock in the front but shows off more of the wheel IMO.  Im chromed out so Im looking forward to it. But two mini fog lights white or amber would be real cool. Run the lines up the wireharness along the forks. Hmmmmmm.

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075933411 -->

I can't imagine that doesn't mess with the aerodynamics of the front end... how can those two little "Air brakes" be slicker than the normal fender? .. not to mention more of the front tire showing like that isn't going to be better than the slick plastic fender helping the air slide over, and around the wheel as easily as possible..

with that said.. thats pretty cool lookin' and i bet the mini fog lamps would be unique.. although i'm not sure if i'd think "cool" or "odd" just yet... look forward to seein' pics though!
rock.gif

Looks cool, but I would be very concerned about exposing my fork tubes to the debris and sand that they may encounter. If your tube surface is anything less than perfect it will destroy your fork seals. I have been trough this on another bike and it wasn't fun.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075938141 -->

I like the look and possibilities but, I have concerns as well. Mainly aerodynamics but, other, smaller things spring to mind as well.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Icemann.

Looks kinda sleek, as for areo dynamic I doubt most of us ride fast enough on a regular basis for the front "air brakes" to make that mush of a difference. As for mounting fog light sounds great just make sure you have them installed well ... If one comes loose and gets caught in your front wheel ---well its not gonna be pretty

Hey Icemann, I likee. Go for it dude! I'm sure you will let us know how it turns out. BTW, could you give us an approx. price on that fender?
rock.gif
Inquiring minds want to know.

Brian

Back