Phoenix is almost ready for unveiling...

screw the cleanup on the bike..........get some pics ya dork!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us its running right?
rock.gif
?

yeppers, sled...she's up an running and off to the races!

Can't believe she's runnin like a champ. Engine sat for two years, but after replacing the pump and injectors, she fired right up. It's like she didn't even know she was down for two years.

It even ran on old oil, to boot! Two year old oil, to be precise. I have since lavished her with full synthetic treatment...to which she has responded beautifully. No knocks, vibrations or skips in firing process. Just a healthy rumble and pull...

I am most impressed...

yeppers, sled...she's up an running and off to the races!

Can't believe she's runnin like a champ. Engine sat for two years, but after replacing the pump and injectors, she fired right up. It's like she didn't even know she was down for two years.

It even ran on old oil, to boot! Two year old oil, to be precise. I have since lavished her with full synthetic treatment...to which she has responded beautifully. No knocks, vibrations or skips in firing process. Just a healthy rumble and pull...

I am most impressed...
I heard you're supposed to fire it up with no oil in it.....

NO REALLY!!!
poke.gif

Glad she's back to life, Pac! Definitely been a long time coming.

yes sir, it has been. It's not all paradise, though. Looks like I just ran into some problems with the undertail.

So much for smooth sailing, eh?
laugh.gif
Aah, it figures. Talk about bad luck.

Back