DEAL or NO DEAL

Speed King

Banned
Greetings,
The cost to get the complete set done in a single color is $2050. Normally for this theme with the Hayabusa decal kit and the tape-off graphic work the set would cost $2350. The rear cowl is an additional accessory that normally runs an additional $105. But we are running end of the summer specials and will get you that set with the custom paint job and Busa decal kit for only $2250. On top of that we will throw in the rear seat cowl for free and will throw in a fee helmet painted to match valued at $250 which i have attached a picture of.

Please feel free to contact us by email or at the number below. This classic theme would look hot on the 08 Busa and will definitely turn some heads.

Tasha Brown
GRINDAZ, LLC
Link no longer works
800-607-6589

I would purcGreetings Billy,

The cost to get the complete set done in a single color is $2050. Normally for this theme with the Hayabusa decal kit and the tape-off graphic work the set would cost $2350. The rear cowl is an additional accessory that normally runs an additional $105. But we are running end of the summer specials and will get you that set with the custom paint job and Busa decal kit for only $2250. On top of that we will throw in the rear seat cowl for free and will throw in a fee helmet painted to match valued at $250 which i have attached a picture of.

Please feel free to contact us by email or at the number below. This classic theme would look hot on the 08 Busa and will definitely turn some heads.

Tasha Brown
GRINDAZ, LLC
Link no longer works
800-607-6589

I would purchase all new OEM fairing and they would paint it like the picture below and they would throw in a matching helmet, what do ya think, deal or no deal?
Be honest.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Maybe its just me, but im not a fan of the color scheme....but then again, if its something you like, its your bike, go for it!

that seems about right for them if they are including all the fairings and shipping.. otherwise Ive seen better deals from grindaz..

not a bad deal at all it's in the general ballpark and I wouldn't pay less than general ballpark . You get what you pay for. :thumbsup:

Back