Awesome Leather Jacket Deal

busa_boy_69

Registered
I am selling a Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 peforated jacket that has about 20 minutes of ride time on it. Looks like its never seen the light of day. There is not even a bug splatter on this jacket. It's a gunmetal grey and black. Goes great with the 2003 color scheme. It is a large size US 56. I paid 280$ for the jacket and its never been used. I am asking 190$ for it and I will incur the cost of shipping. If anyone is looking for a good leather deal this is it.

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Pic below....................

Joe_Rocket_Jacket.jpg

56 views and not one person interested?
rock.gif
??
Come on guys tell ya what i'll make my price 170$ and I pay shipping. Thats 110$ off the retail price for a brand new leather jacket. Someone talk to me! haha. I don't wanna just hang this thing up and no one use it. It really is a nice jacket.

Hey guys, this is a nice jacket, I have one and have no complaints with it, so , if ya need one this is a great deal.

what does a 56 equate to - 4XL?

vic
I wear a 56 in a Tecknic leather jacket. That equates to a L size (I'm 6'3" at 175#) and she fits like a glove.

I wonder why he's selling an almost brand new jacket??
Seriously there is nothing wrong with the jacket. I am only selling it because it was the first leather I ever tried and didn't like how it felt. I am more of a textile guy. I thought it would grow on me a little and kept it but it didn't. It only has literally about 20 minutes of use on it. If someone is looking for a cheap nice quality leather jacket there is no hidden gag here. I just don't want it.

Dayum....I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat if it weren't too big ! I'm only a small boy...XXL fits just right for me.

Crap....
down.gif

Dayum....I'd snatch this up in a heartbeat if it weren't too big ! I'm only a small boy...XXL fits just right for me.

Crap....
down.gif
lol....I can't blame ya dude if I was looking for leather and could get one in this condition for the price I am asking I'd jump on it myself. The size is the only problem I am having getting a buyer. I had one person PM me about it but they thought it was a European size 56. I had to tell him I didn't think this one would fit. If it makes any difference for a Joe Rocket product it does run slightly small. If you could do a 3X then you would most like be okay with it.

a 3X? Heheh....I had a XXL at one point. That one was a lil big...I can't imagine the 3X. Mebbe I could get it altered or something? If I could do that, then you could possibly have a buyer.

Does the jacket have any side seams? Or is it one piece of leather all around?

a 3X? Heheh....I had a XXL at one point. That one was a lil big...I can't imagine the 3X. Mebbe I could get it altered or something? If I could do that, then you could possibly have a buyer.

I am at work now dude and I can't recall from memory. Lemme check it when I get home and I will let you know. I do know for a fact that around the waist it has adjustable straps to kinda snug the bottom up. But I will let you know on the seams later.

Hey man I just got home and looked and the jacket does have side seems it's not one piece.

I just wanted to let you all know the jacket has been sold. Thanks to all that expressed interest it was appreciated.
BB69

Ha, now i see the thread and its just my size lol. ah well, i still have my size 56 US Joe rocket speedmaster jacket. got the aero hump and all lol.

Back