ek zvm-2 and sproket deal!!!

i found this and the details says it includes a ek zvm-2 chain with the 10,600 tensile strength and you can request different gearing. free shipping. just chrome chain. nothing fancy on the sprockets except steel JT's.... what you guys think..that's normally less than the cost of the chain!!
only $225 shipped!!

99 07 Suzuki GSX1300 busa Chain Sprocket Kit EK 530 Chrome Chain JT Sprockets | eBay

Never heard of a ZVM. ZVX would be the least I would use, ZZZ kicks AZZ

i purchased it to test since i didnt see a "more than one" deal...lets hope it goes well...they have a good rateing

Might wanna give Honda East a call. I got my JT Steel sprockets and EK ZZZ chain for a good bit less than that.

That's what I run is the EK 3dxring 18/40 ratio. 199.00 just for the chain. Pbi front sprocket supersprox rear. Next time I would use the factory front sprocket it would be a lot quieter.

Might wanna give Honda East a call. I got my JT Steel sprockets and EK ZZZ chain for a good bit less than that.

justin is gone...the new guy josh.....gone....dont know who is supporting the org at all there now.

justin is gone...the new guy josh.....gone....dont know who is supporting the org at all there now.

A couple weeks ago when I called I spoke with Nate, who took Josh's place, who took Justin's place. He's taking care of us for now until they hire someone to take Josh's place. Don't really think anyone is going to do as good a job as Justin did ???

Back