My Thanksgiving

Youkai

Registered
Well aside from eating lots of food, I managed to ride two of my friends bikes.  It was sunny and 60 the entire holiday break (Tennessee) so prime weather compared to the snow in Michigan.  

First ride was on a Harley 883 Custom, not bad and different from what I thought.  Next was a Suzuki Boulevard, it was kinda like the Harley but quieter and more smooth.  I could barely reach the pegs on the harley but the Suzuki fit real nice.  Overall I liked the Boulevard better, gave me a new perspective on cruisers, but I will never own a bike that doesn't have a tachometer.

Finally, I went to the local Suzuki dealership in Cool Springs, TN to see if they had any deals on parts.  When I went in what do I see but a 06 Hayabusa LE.  I forgot to bring my camera (didn't think I would need it) but they had one.  It looks real good in person, the white and grey combo works.  I talked to the sales guy and they said they will only get one and this was it. They were asking $11,300 for it, he wouldn't give me an OTD price cause they were very busy and I just kinda stepped in to ask.  So for those that were told they won't come out till May, the 06 LE's are out, but they have to be hard to find.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

<!--EDIT|Youkai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133193757 -->

Sounds like a good time. Honestly didn't believe the LEs would be out already, but I guess Suz did something new this year.

Just in time for Christmas
biggrin.gif

Back