My Newest Mod

pic 4 of 4 ... my 3 yr old niece ... oh she was too small for the backpack
smile.gif

Cool toy, great pics!
I was looking at those, but my laptop is on the larger size, don't know if it would fit. Sounds like it has plenty of room from what you say, though. I would like to carry my laptop, 13x11x1.75, and a small lunch. Think it is doable?
rock.gif
??

Cool toy, great pics!
I was looking at those, but my laptop is on the larger size, don't know if it would fit. Sounds like it has plenty of room from what you say, though. I would like to carry my laptop, 13x11x1.75, and a small lunch. Think it is doable?
rock.gif
??
for sure ... my work laptop is 12 x 10 x 1 and there's plenty of room to spare !!

DJ

Have you worn this very much?  I was wondering how warm it gets while you are wearing it?  It really looks cool!

Have you worn this very much?  I was wondering how warm it gets while you are wearing it?  It really looks cool!
Actually I've only worn it a few times when I've had to carry extra stuff to work ... usually everything fits in my bagster alpha tank bag ... however when I do wear it to work ( 1 hour each way ) it is very comfortable and I have no issues with heat.

Hey ... thanks everyone for the compliments and kind words !!

DJ

Hey DJ...did you have that in Lynchburg? I don't remember seeing it...I like it! Pricey, but it does look good...

Those two future Busa riders look a little anxious to me! Best lock up your Busa when they're around!

biggrin.gif

Ok fellas and ladies. I am kinda upset now cause my dad went and bought the bag that I asked him to find for me and came on here showing off. It's all good though, cause I will get more use out of mine than he will get out of his anyway. I got mine in the mail from azmotorsports last week and wear it to work everyday. I am in Florida, which is about as hot as it gets, and I never even notice the bag. It doesn't get hot, restrict your mobility (because it has so many adjustable straps), or weight you down at all. It is also incredibly durable. I forgot to zip it up when in a hurry to leave work (left a notebook sticking up with paperwork in it and the zippers were more than halfway down the side, and as I said I don't even notice the bag) and I got on the highway doing 85 and started to feel some drag when I tucked. I rode for about 2 minutes with the bag zipped halfway down and the zippers never moved and I had all my paperwork. Pretty amazing! Not to mention all the compliments I get. I thought I was the only person with one until I saw this post.
cussing.gif
Leave it to my dad to spoil it for me. lol. Love ya dad. Now all you have to do is sell the Busa and get a ZX-10 and we can be twins.
laugh.gif

Back