My 03 Busa with pics

purenrg625

Registered
I purchased her brand new in February of 04. I have done some cosmetic mods to her but the newest mod is the Yoshimure 4-2-1 exhaust system and PC. Woke up this morning, thankful for what I have and that we were spared the wrath of Charlie, and thought I'd take some pics.

At the very bottom of your post window, you'll see a Browse button ... use it to attach you .jpg file and if the file size is under 300k it should work just fine.

know what ya mean man.I am in northern sarasota county.I feel really lucky and quilty at the same time knowing what happened just a little bit to the south and to the east of us.I belive my work may be sending some of us to help out (hopefully).It will be a long road ahead for a lot of people.Don't know why i stay here i say more and more how much this state SUCKS! if it wasn't for air conditioning this freakin state would still be all swamp area.Sorry can't help ya with your picture problem.

kf

Pictures !!
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

You may need to adjust the size of the pics you are trying to post. There is a limit to what you can upload. Remember, we are waiting to see them though!

Very nice looking bike! You've got the same color as the picture king, BT, on this board so you have some competition. If I haven't said it before, welcome to the board!

That's an ass-kicking bridge in the background there !
What happens when you reach the crest at 300kph?
Are there any speed cameras on that bad-boy?
Josh

Nice bike! I'll have to put my sunglasses on next time I open this thread though.

cool.gif

Josh,
I don't beleive there are any speed cameras, maybe just cameras in general. It is a hot spot for suicide jumpers. With that in mind, it is also a hot spot for cops.
wow.gif

Back