My Newest Mod

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
Pic 1 of 3

Backpack1.JPG

sageronin,

What no action shots? How about some runway modeling? We need to see this thing in action...

--Juggler

It does look cool, but what does it feel like when you wear it? Is it bulky or awkward? And how much can you put in it?

Okay so ... the inner dimensions are 18 x 14 inches and the depth is expandible. It's basically just like a regular backpack, but the outer is hard plastic. The inner shell, next to your body is cushioned and it contours to your back very comfortable. It has shoulder straps, chest straps, and waist straps all adjustable. It easily holds my laptop, portfolio, lunch, rainsuit, extra helmet visor, gloves, first aid kit, disc lock and I still have room to spare. It's just a backpack with a hard outer shell on one side. It cost me $140 shipped from azmotorsports. I didn't really need it but, when I saw the carbon-like outer-shell I had to have it
smile.gif

DJ

nice...perhaps I'll get me one of those.

$150?? Hmm...backpack? Undertail? Backpack? Undertail?......

Sage thats an awesome pack I saw that pack in one of my magazines and I am still trying to decide if I want one. Congrats on the new purchase.

sageronin,

What no action shots?  How about some runway modeling?  We need to see this thing in action...

--Juggler
Yeah modeling would be cool, but please...please...PLEASE... leave out the thong.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian
I'm trying to stop laughing long enough to type this .... next time my neice or nephew drops by, I will have one of them to pose for pics .... aahhhh too funny
ices_rofl.gif

DJ

ices_rofl.gif

Back