New pics of the bike

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Newest pics of the bike as of today.

Almost depressing but hopefully it will be worth it.

100_2310.jpg

Also a shameless plug for the auction site.
Keep an eye on it, I will be soon listing an HMF dual high system with polished alum. cans with a new set of Carbon fiber sleeves, Clear Alternatives clear front turn signals, Chrome exhaust mount plug, and possibly a 2 brothers 4-1 full exhaust.
beerchug.gif

Nathan,
I am sure the new paint will rock! That tail light is interesting... What's the skinny?

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 02 2006,13:31) Nathan,
I am sure the new paint will rock! That tail light is interesting... What's the skinny?
Goes with a new undertail that the bike can be slammed to the ground and it still won't rub. I tried and like the look, but I probably couldn't get it out of the driveway that low.

it will be worth it...i'm looking forward to seeing the "finished" pics
beerchug.gif

reminds me that i need to get off my keister and get some things done or it wil be Spring again before i know it
laugh.gif

somebody has spent some money...........bet i can guess what exhaust you will run.
beerchug.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,10:23) The new 4 into 0 exhaust mod.
Vert load exhaust, very load popping type sound, with bluish flames hitting the forks, nice.
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Dec. 02 2006,17:34)
(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,10:23) The new 4 into 0 exhaust mod.
Vert load exhaust, very load popping type sound, with bluish flames hitting the forks, nice.
laugh.gif
Just worried it won't have enough backpreasure.
Decisions, decisions.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(semi @ Dec. 02 2006,14:32) it will be worth it...i'm looking forward to seeing the "finished" pics
beerchug.gif

reminds me that i need to get off my keister and get some things done or it wil be Spring again before i know it
laugh.gif
I just can't wait to get it done myself.
Be glad when it's over.
I need to get off my butt and get to work.
Still have a lot of sanding to do.

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,13:35)
I am sure the new paint will rock!  That tail light is interesting... What's the skinny?
Goes with a new undertail that the bike can be slammed to the ground and it still won't rub. I tried and like the look, but I probably couldn't get it out of the driveway that low.
I don't know what you mean Nathan... I mean, not like your driveway is super steep or something...

(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,17:53)
(thepushercg @ Dec. 02 2006,17:30) somebody has spent some money...........bet i can guess what exhaust you will run.  
beerchug.gif
I bet you can.  
wink.gif

Now be quite!!!!
Hmmm... he can't talk, but can I?
biggrin.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 02 2006,20:56)
(Pipefighter248 @ Dec. 02 2006,13:35)
I don't know what you mean Nathan... I mean, not like your driveway is super steep or something...
Yep, flatest driveway in the city.
rock.gif

Back