My New Riding Buddy

Busa_70461

Registered
I just came back from a ride and I was pushing the bike into the garage.

100_1027.jpg

100_1028.jpg

100_1029.jpg

Having 2 teenage daughters...isn't it great? and it only gets better! Raydog

Glad to see you startin her out right. Only thing wrong with that pic is the fact that you just got back from a ride and there isn't ONE PIECE of gear on you! Shorts, T-shirt, no helmet. . . Please tell me you had gone inside and taken off the gear just for the pic?

Glad to see you startin her out right.  Only thing wrong with that pic is the fact that you just got back from a ride and there isn't ONE PIECE of gear on you!  Shorts, T-shirt, no helmet. . .  Please tell me you had gone inside and taken off the gear just for the pic?
I was wearing shorts, t-shirt and a helmet. I only went a mile round trip.

James, whats going on buddy. good to hear from ya the other day, we need to get together again and ride.How is Ryan, everything still good with him as well.
beerchug.gif

Hey Darrell, what's up? Everything is good with Ryan. Italked to him the other day. I'll be free to ride after Saturday. Just give me a call and we can hook up.

Glad to see you startin her out right.  Only thing wrong with that pic is the fact that you just got back from a ride and there isn't ONE PIECE of gear on you!  Shorts, T-shirt, no helmet. . .  Please tell me you had gone inside and taken off the gear just for the pic?
most accidents happen within 5mi of  leaving your house? better safe then sorry bro

btw.is that a Bentley or a 300 in your driveway cant tell the difference from the grill?

Most accidents do happen within a [radius in miles] mile-radius from home, because that is where most people do most of their driving.  I think you would have a higher probability of getting into an accident where you drive the most.  If you just sat on your motorcycle in your driveway you have a 100% chance of getting into an accident in your driveway (0 miles from home) at the point you get into an accident.

I think this is very different from just driving 1 mile from your home, having returned home at the end of this mile.  Of course, if you just kept doing that in a day, maybe like 50 or a 100 times, perhaps put more gear on in preparation for your odds.

Don't they say a large majority of drownings happen in only 2 inches of water?

Of course, I feel paranoid without my helmet at least - kinda like not wearing my seatbelt - I just feel naked.  
smile.gif

most accidents happen within 5mi of  leaving your house? better safe then sorry bro

btw.is that a Bentley or a 300 in your driveway cant tell the difference from the grill?
It's a 300.

Isn't it crazy, how much a little baby girl can make their Daddy's face glow (with pride) !!! Mine is getting ready to turn 13, and it don't matter how big she gets, you will ALWAYS look at her as she is in the picture, I still see mine as Daddy's little girl, with the diapers, messy shirt, and hair all over the place, LOL !!

enjoy it Daddy, they grow up too fast !!!

Isn't it crazy, how much a little baby girl can make their Daddy's face glow (with pride) !!! Mine is getting ready to turn 13, and it don't matter how big she gets, you will ALWAYS look at her as she is in the picture, I still see mine as Daddy's little girl, with the diapers, messy shirt, and hair all over the place, LOL !!

enjoy it Daddy, they grow up too fast !!!
agree 1000%

mine is now 13,I have 4 boys and just 1 girl and she owns my heart,she knows it too..

Back