My new cell phone

gurrera

Registered
I just got my new cell phone, and it's one that I can understand, outsmart, and know how to operate!!!

I got it at the "Verizon Cell Phone for Seniors' store" at the mall!
You REALLY have to be OLD to appreciate THIS joke.......
securedownload.jpg

I know some of you are not old enough to get this,
but you can pass it on to some old person who is!!!
Gurrera

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

securedownload.jpg

But it's still push button. ??? It needs to be the little spinning wheel with the blllt blllllllllllllt blllllt sound that takes time for each number to register.:rofl::rofl:

Thats cool.I dont have a smart phone either.I have a cell to make calls not to text or email.Thats what my laptop is for.

:rofl:

When I was 8yrs old we got a touch tone phone to replace our rotary. I told my mom that 911 was a stupid number to dail in an emergency. She didnt get why, I told her that dailing 9 on the rotary and waiting for it to come back around took to long, then challenged her to a race. She had the new INSTALLED touch tone and I had the old unplugged rotary. THe race was on, "911 what is your emergency?" is what she heard before I was done dialing:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea I remember them in the old red phone boxes here in the UK, they even used to have a full set of telephone directory's in the phone box, couldn't do it now the kids would rip them all out.
Also remember someone I know putting a lolly stick up the return coin slot to get the sixpences out.:whistle:.

Back