My Mistake

BenWoj42

Registered
Heres a tip.

Dont ever get board and click around the hayabus forum for the hell of it. It can lead to bad things. I never really adventured into the turbo section till a few days ago and now I want to spend $4000 on a stage 1 turbo kit. This place costs me nothing but money! :banghead:

Love the turbo bikes on here though, they look great!

Thanks for the warning, But this just made me want to go into that section even more. ???

Save yourself some pain an set it up so you can upgrade it, I here boost is more addictive than crack and cost a lot more too :laugh:

So if 4K has you bangin your head just spend it on another bike cause thats only the tip of the iceberg you are seeing in the water:rofl:

Heres a tip.

Dont ever get board and click around the hayabus forum for the hell of it. It can lead to bad things. I never really adventured into the turbo section till a few days ago and now I want to spend $4000 on a stage 1 turbo kit. This place costs me nothing but money! :banghead:

Ain't that the truth! :banghead:

They may look good and all but for the 4-6K you can have so much fun. It is the type of thing that not many people will let you ride their turbo bike but if you think it is fast stock... adding the turbo makes riding so much more fun...it comes in around 4500 rpm and really pulls. Whatever you decide pick your limits money wise and if you can install it yourself you still will need a tuner who can do his thing to keep the engine in safe parameters.

Dont feel too bad... I started logging in as a guest to find out what type of breaks would be best for the bike and three months later I have Brembo breaks, lines, rotors and master cylinders. Also just received my turbo from RCC and will be installing in two weeks, stretched out the bike and added a power commander, ignition control and quick shifter to name a few of the results of the ORG. So dont feel bad and transform your Busa the way you want it.

:beerchug:

richard at rcc turbos installed mine earlier this week it was well worth the 2 day drive and crossing the border. all i can say is hang on tight.

Back