Sponsors!

I am posting here instead of the Turbo section because of traffic. I am looking for a Stage 1 kit for my 03. Who has them and what is the best bang for the buck?
Sponcers please PM me with P&A
Thanks
Steve

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Steve post in the Turbo section, but also go to the direct links to the sponsors. they will quote you or point you in the right direction.

Did i see your wanting to landspeed this bike too, if so do yourself a favor and look at secondary injector systems not the fmu stg1 kits

Did i see your wanting to landspeed this bike too, if so do yourself a favor and look at secondary injector systems not the fmu stg1 kits
yep, i want to do LSR. I am only wanting 200mph for now. I am a poor boy so I can only have one carrot at a time. I am hoping next winter to do the injectors.

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
just cruisin through and noticed your in LB I used to live there till we short sold the house as for the turbo stuff sorry I'm still a newbie at that sort of thing.

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
I only hear good things about RCC though I don't have his kit, I do have some of his parts on my "red headed step child system"! :laugh:

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah I know someone bought mine for 140k way less than I paid. But god bless LB I got teh busa over 170 between LB and Santa Nella on Hell what was the name of that back road I forgot. But it was fun I kinda liked being out in the country.