My integrated LED Tail Light (Clear type)

ctk0104

Banned
Had installed this integrated led clear tail light on my bike.

I had took one picture of how to take out the tail light.

IMG00053-20100531-1913.jpg

IMG00061-20100531-2014.jpg

IMG00058-20100531-2007.jpg

IMG00059-20100531-2008.jpg

IMG00056-20100531-1953.jpg

Last edited:
Did you disable the turn signals on it, or can you just leave them unhooked? I wouldn't mind getting one, but the thought of my signals being obsolete isn't something I want to do.

Did you disable the turn signals on it, or can you just leave them unhooked? I wouldn't mind getting one, but the thought of my signals being obsolete isn't something I want to do.

I left the signal unhook as it is illegal in singapore to have the integrated signal light in side tail light.

If u r interested to get one, let me know and i can refer u to u the website selling that for good price. Also came with dark smoke tail light.

Visit my facebook account and u will see the product.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I need to get one of these for my airtech tail. I'm going to have a fun enough time fitting the tail light, screw fitting the turn signals.

I am interested in a clear tail light for my 2008 Busa,,,,,,
Mike

U interested to get e tail light, let me know and i tell u where to get.[/QUOTE]

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I just got through putting on Gen I clear integrated lights, thought I'd add some pics:
CIMG4179.JPG

Very nice, I have the same one on my 08. I also hookes the turn singles up in the light along with the stock ones.

Cool, for anybody who's interested, the Gen I cost $33 including shipping (which took forever from China) off eBay. It included the correct plug for the busa's running/brake lights but required splicing into the blinker lines which I did with a small 2 pin plug. I had front LED blinkers already so I already had an LED flasher unit installed, without this, I'm sure your blinkers will flash very quickly.

The light includes a row of white LEDs for license plate illumination and the outer edges change from red to amber when the blinker is used. I tried but couldn't capture the blinker with a picture, just take my word for it that the amber it quite noticeable from the red.

As you may be able to tell from the pictures, I have also changed to custom cut 3M Diamond reflective sheet instead of the ungainly round red reflectors that come on the bike. That plus the removal of the blinker stalks gives the rear a much smoother/cleaner shape.:thumbsup:

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

light3.jpg

Back